Critical Thinking, Technology,
Science, and Spirituality for more
Enlightened Living in the 21st Century.
THINK SMARTER WORLD HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED BY MEANINGFULCONTENT.ORG
MeaningfulContent.Org explains their mission to recognize and gain wider attention for the web’s best content:"MeaningfulContent.org is a philanthropic venture from Sharethrough that’s helping storytelling evolve. By putting paid distribution dollars behind the web’s best stories, we hope to shift the focus of the Internet and its users toward content that enriches our lives. MeaningfulContent.Org, Celebrating Meaningful Writing
Sign up and you’ll receive the free Think Smarter Video e-Course which covers all the Core Concepts in the Think Smarter book and my High Impact Weekly Newsletter.
- Integrate Systems Thinking into Your Daily Life. Learn how to See the Interconnectedness between All Things and develop the Proactive Critical Thinking Skills necessary for 21st Century Living.
- See how to take control of Technology and use it Wisely to Enable and Amplify the Best Aspects of Life and Increase Your Productivity.
- Learn how your Thoughts Create Literally Every Aspect of Your Experience. See how Neuroscientists are unearthing our capability to truly manifest and shape everything in our lives.
- Learn How Science and Ancient Wisdom are Intersecting to Uncover our True Reality and Oneness. Put this knowledge into practice to Radically Transform Your World and the World Around You.
- Receive my Weekly Curated Content of the Best Media meant to Nourish your Mind, Nurture your Soul, and Expand your Point of View.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Exceptionally well written from beginning to end, ‘Think Smarter in a Digitally Enabled World: A 21st Century Life Manual for Amplifying Your Knowledge, Achieving Your Potential, & Changing the World’ is as informed and informative as it is inspired and inspiring. Practical, remarkably presented, and ideal for the non-specialist general reader.Midwest Book Review, May 2014 Reviewer’s Choice, NonFiction