Have you ever wondered what the life of a human 50, 100, or 200 years from now would look like? The lives we live today are dramatically different than 100 years ago, and with the exponential pace of change, it’s fair to say that 100 years into the future the lifestyle change would be even more dramatic.
Most of the time when this type of question is posed, the focus tends to be on material differences – will there be robots everywhere, flying cars, etc. In addition, the answers tend to reflect a view that the future is out of our control. I think both approaches miss the true nature of our reality – that we are living in a multidimensional energetic frequency based existence which we create through the power of our interconnected consciousness. And, as energy vibration is limitless and creates all material reality (e=mc2), then we live in a truly limitless and abundant world. We are much more powerful than we realize. The only real limitation is raising the frequency vibrations of our thoughts and emotions to manifest the existence that we deeply desire. Furthermore, getting to that understanding is our only way of living on a sane, peaceful, and harmonious planet.
In these turbulent times, I’m sure many of us wish we could live life differently (or a different life…). Over the last five years, I’ve put this desire into action, and so when people ask me what I do, I often reply that “I live the life of a future human”. What this means is that I have migrated into a lifestyle and way of being that I believe most of us would embrace if there weren’t any significant material limitations we needed to contend with.
As I’ve lived this phase of my life, I’ve come to understand that there are some basic universal truths that one would know and pursue in a future enlightened human world. A world that would literally seem like “heaven on earth”.
The 3 Vital Truths
- Reincarnation – Future humans would be born knowing and be freely told by their parents and society, that they are spiritual beings that have come into material form into this time and place to experience material life and further expand their spiritual development. Furthermore, we would understand that our soul never dies and thus death of our body is not an ending, but a transition back to our spiritual form. This is not a “once and done” trip. In addition to this knowledge, we would be given the tools to connect to our past lives and come to understand our state of spiritual development and what our objectives for this lifetime are. We would then come to recognize that by following our passions and creating experiences that serve ourselves and the higher good of all others that we are fulfilling our spiritual destiny. Learn more – Seeing the Oneness of our Reality; Mystic Insights-No.7-The Spiritual Mystic
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.” – Albert Einstein.
Infinite Variations of One Source, One Mind, One Consciousness
- Everything is Vibrational Energy – The concept that all existence is energetic vibration would be a given in everything a future human does. From managing one’s physical and mental health, to creating scientific breakthroughs, everything would be based on the core understanding of energetic vibration. We would at last have abundant health and access to technologies that are safe to our mind-body-spirit and work for our highest good. In addition, our societies and economies would be vastly different since once you harness the potential of the “zero-point-field” of infinite energy, then all basic needs can be created literally “out of thin air”. No more shortages of anything – complete unlimited material abundance. “Jobs” as we know them now would not exist. Moreover, understanding that we are energetic beings living within a frequency based reality would free us up to embrace our true power – our ability to connect via our hearts and minds to an infinite field of information through concepts such as intuition and telepathy. We would truly move beyond our self-imposed material limitations as we would embrace our reality as Divine Beings and unblock the creative power that is attempting to work through us to manifest the joyous reality we all dearly desire. Learn more – The (re)-Discovery of the Human Energy Field; Maximizing your Vibrational Energy – The True Source of Power; The Field – The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe
“When your energy vibrates at the frequency of love, it is the best protection in a hostile world and the best way of creating a better one.”
- The Goal of Every lifetime is to Develop Unconditional Love for All. The understanding that there is One infinite source of energy and information that is creating and working through everything in material form (what some call God, the Universe, or the Divine Source), would guide every life. If everything is One, then we are all connected, like the cells within a body. And like cells, we have unique functions and characteristics but we serve each other for the greater good of all. In the human body, when a cell ‘disconnects’ from its peers, it is described as cancer. The cancerous cell instead of performing its function in complete coordination and unity with its peers, goes off on its own to the detriment of the others and even tries to kill the other cells. Our current human society has many of those that are “disconnected” from the Source. The future human would live in conscious recognition of the Divine Source flowing through him or her and recognize that itself is thus the Source in material form. Therefore loving others is the same as loving itself because the ‘other’ is itself. In the time and place we have lived up till now, this crucial learning takes many lifetimes to master, and relatively few manage to reach the goal. In the future, the vast majority of humans would reach the destination as the goal would be clearly understood by everyone and society would be structured to support each individual in achieving this objective. Learn more: Paulo Coelho and the One Question God will Ask You; Mystic Insights -No.8-Don’t Let the Body Limit Love; Erich Fromm on the Art of Loving.
If everyone in our current reality understood just these three things, we would have a dramatic rise in consciousness. Contrast this to what current humans are taught from birth:
- There are limited resources and too many people. In addition, we only have one lifetime and death is therefore a fearful ending. So try to get as much for yourself as possible while you have the time and saturate yourself with material pleasures and entertainment.
- We are the only beings in the whole universe and we are the most advanced humans or beings that have ever lived on the earth. In other words, this is as good as it gets and maybe we’ll figure something out in the future.
- Competing and winning over others is a good thing that is to be celebrated. This then creates a culture of ‘separation’ where winners and losers are considered a normal part of everyday reality. If it’s ok for some to lose in one category of life (such as sports or business), the mind then is open to there being losers in many other categories. We then become conditioned to thinking that other people suffering and not being taken care of is ok – they’re not winners. Some “human cells win and some lose” and the winners get to take from the losers. Cancer indeed.
- The world is only matter – and if you want to survive learn to physically move matter around (and get people to do what you want) – versus changing your energetic vibration and having the matter conform accordingly.
- Following your passion (your soul’s objective for its development in any given life time) is too risky and not a good way to earn enough money to survive. And, if what you do for a living further creates bad outcomes for society overall, don’t pay too close attention, that’s for someone else to worry about.
- The Earth is a big rock with some resources. It is not a living, breathing, conscious entity with its own energetic frequency characteristics that is in fact interconnected with and sustaining us. And since we don’t see the interconnectedness of things, we don’t recognize that by hurting the Earth, we directly hurt ourselves.
Hopefully you can see that the current “core teachings” for humans ensure that they disconnect from the Divine and Infinite Source. Fear and selfishness is what is taught instead with the objective of mind-controlling an entire planet for the benefit of a very few number of people. For if you can keep people in fear and create a culture of separation, then you can divide and conquer them. That’s exactly what has taken place.
So, how does the future human live when they understand the 3 VitalTruth’s listed above? Here are some thoughts:
Collaborates and Shares Freely
The future human realizes that it is people that create everything, not money. In current society, we’ve been brainwashed into thinking that no one would do what’s necessary for society to function unless they are “compensated” for it. Money is the vehicle for that compensation and it allows people to exchange one set of resources (their intellectual and physical energy) for other people’s resources. This of course does work up to a point but also comes with an enormous set of baggage that has left the vast majority of world citizens in poor condition.
At the end of the day, it still remains that money doesn’t create anything, people do. So, once people realize that as long as they contribute some of their unique skills to the common good, coupled with certain key technologies that have been withheld from us, then everything can be created without money. This concept is most well developed in recent times, by Michael Tellinger who is leading the Ubuntu Movement. See this two part article I’ve written previously 0n how it works. I believe Ubuntu along with elements of Jacque Fresco’s Venus Project point the way to where an enlightened humanity will emerge free from its shackles of money and emerge into a post-capitalist world of unlimited creativity and abundance for all.
- Ubuntu – A World of Unlimited Abundance and No Money
- The Venus Project – Beyond Poverty, Politics, and War
Lives Life with Truth, Transparency, and Moral Clarity
The future human once he or she understands the 3 Vital Truths and the true nature of reality – that we are highly interconnected spiritual beings, would find it absurd to knowingly hurt or take advantage of, manipulate, or abuse anyone else. In fact, he or she would go out of their way to help others, be completely truthful in all their communications and dealings, and embrace a level of moral clarity based on service to others that few achieve in our current society. They would furthermore attract complete truth into their lives as that’s the level of frequency vibration they would exist at. They would “know” things that most current humans don’t and fooling them would be very difficult.
In addition, there would be no fear in any of their interactions because the normal fears associated with money, jobs, and ego driven needs to be “more than someone else” would be absent. They would understand that they are “much more than merely their body”. As a result, complex legal agreements and harsh laws would no longer be necessary to protect large groups of people from being taken advantage or hurt by other people and institutions in society. Humanity would have transcended the extreme sense of separation that causes it so much grief and suffering and instead understand that Truth is all that matters, everything else is just a temporary illusion.
Lives Daily Life Guided by It’s Soul / Higher Self
The future enlightened human having a firm understanding of the multi-dimensional state of reality, would have a firm connection to its soul and higher self. He or she would take direction in all of life affairs from their higher inner guide which is intimately connected to the Divine Source of All and put the ego back into its rightful place as the servant and not the leader. The Spirit guides and provides the roadmap for what is to be achieved in each life time and the ego is to translate those objectives into tangible actions in the material world. The Ego would not be the “decider”.
“Until you practice surrender, the spiritual dimension is something you read about, talk about, get excited about, write books about, think about, believe in — or don’t, as the case may be. It makes no difference. Not until you surrender does it become a living reality in your life.”
This is a form of “surrender” to your spiritual self that most people today find extremely uncomfortable. It is a symptom of the “disconnection and separation” strategy employed against humanity. Admittedly, no one likes to surrender to anything, but the surrender in this context should be a most welcome thing. For surrendering the Ego to the Higher Self reunites you with your inherent Divine Power that is infinitely more powerful and effective than anything the Ego can come up with on its own. So what you give up is actually very small in order to get something that’s infinitely large. You reclaim your rightful place as the Creator God you are. The Creator God in you moreover, wants to be unique, infinitely creative in all its endeavors and has the ability to do so in a totally harmonious and supportive manner with others. That’s Heaven on Earth …
“In times of drastic change, the learners inherit the future. They are equipped to live in a world that no longer exists.”-Eric Hoffer
So How Do We Get There?
Let yourself picture what life would be like if you, your family, the people you work with, your friends, and everyone else lived life in the 3 major ways just described above. I believe we would create the most beautiful world imaginable. Love, joy, harmony, and beauty would fill every nook and cranny on this beautiful blue and green planet. Our spirits would soar to unbelievable heights and we would enjoy a level of creative collaboration on a scale never before seen on earth.
The change we’re looking for, is going to come from within us. We are truly who we have been waiting for. Yes, it looks bleak out there now, but many who have awakened are working hard to put the pieces in place for a much brighter tomorrow. But they need more people to join the path and to make a concerted effort to raise their level of consciousness to new heights. Incremental change won’t get us there nor will keeping one foot in the old ego driven fear based model while dipping a toe in the truth filled enlightened reality of the future. We need more commitment, less fear, and the willingness to expand love to a much wider circle than we have been programmed to accept.
For you see, the Future Human is not a reality that is 50, 100, or 200 years away. That dramatic change in our existence is upon us right now to choose, embrace, and transform into. In fact, the train is “preparing to depart the station”. All who choose to Ascend to the life of a Future Human, a life of Harmony, Peace, Love, Joy, and Service to Others, must decide if they are going to claim their rightful seat or not. The Great Conductor has set the time of departure. The moment has come for us who have travelled together for many lifetimes on our journey of the Spirit to decide if we are boarding or not … Are You Going with Me?
**Sign up for the Think Smarter World Newsletter here and download a Free Copy of my book – Think Smarter in a Digitally Enabled World**
Think Smarter World is a non-commercial site. All information is provided freely and with love for the benefit of humanity.